First day back to classes after Christmas break. I have to admit I didn´t go to class with ¨ganas¨, mostly because my experience with this masters has been bad and worse. There have been exceptions, with a few good classes, but the majority have been disorganized and boring. Furthermore, the instructions for the homework and projects we are expected to complete have been very unclear. In some cases, we were not given any written instructions for the assignments, and no rubrics, making it very hard to understand or have a clear idea of what is expected.
I was very happy to find that this was not the case in this class! I appreciated Carlos taking the time to get to know us a little bit, explain the organization of the class, what we are going to learn, and that there are clear instructions for this blog! What a difference it makes, and I feel my positive attitude slowly returning, my frown turning upside down.
I´m excited to learn more about the methodology CLIL, didactic units, and programming classes under the LOMCE law. It was a great first class, one of the best organized and most interesting that we have had in the entire masters. Thank you!

Although it's not directed to me, I'm SOOO glad that you are enjoying this new subject. I hope that this positive attitude will be extensive to the rest of the sessions. Carlos certainly plans his classes well and of course, that always shows.
ReplyDelete